Arrogance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom)

+2
Storm King
Sethrovan
6 posters

Go down

Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom) Empty Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom)

Post by Sethrovan Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 am

Well, even though it's generally a good thing, I hate Tuesdays. Why? Patching.... On EVERY game I have during the same time, some lasting the entire day. For example: League of Legends - patching from 2 am till 2 pm with 1 hour login queues afterwards, Eden Eternal - patching from (4)6 pm till (4)2 am the next day (never accurate), DMO - well that is not really patching, and Dragon Nest, which crashes every Tuesday for several hours. But the real problem is that once patching's done, Emergency Maintenance happens x.x I understand that problems can occur, but with all the games I've been playing recently is becoming quite annoying. every game has gone into Emergence Maintenance either after patching, adding a new server, or for some other reason. Makes me feel like I'm playing The Burning Crusade again! although, I've always wondered - Why Tuesdays?

Yet, probably not everyone is having problems like that. Oh, and I just learned something new about Nexon. You CAN login when their site is down from the very first page and launch your games. Weird.
Sethrovan
Sethrovan

Back to top Go down

Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom) Empty Re: Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom)

Post by Storm King Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:01 am

every amazing game also launches on tuesday too.
Storm King
Storm King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom) Empty Re: Man, I hate tuesdays (Raging out of Boredom)

Post by nikki749rawr Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:12 am

Nyaa, it's what games do - they try to do it on week days, and when it's quiet, due to the fact of time-zones and jobs/school etc, thus not a massive group of players will be affected, only the ones who go on it at that time. ;x
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by AzMad Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

lol ppl who have jobs/school will skiv the day off just to play
AzMad
AzMad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethrovan Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 pm

Well, some weird things happened today. Almost all maintenance were cancelled o.O or moved to Wednesday or later.
Sethrovan
Sethrovan

Back to top Go down

Post by kenboki Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 pm

lol, i hate mondays....an my reason? thats cuz my weekend would end, an the boredom of classes come rushing back into my face...and not much sleep to boot! and i would soo skip sometimes if i could Az....but that would make things....harder. Sad
kenboki
kenboki

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki749rawr Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:40 am

What days do I hate... Lets see...
Sundays - family day. Razz lol, not really a people person, plus I don't talk much irl.

Also not really a fan of every other day at the moment. (No internet, and time-zones screws up talking to my gff)
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm King Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

i always skip school if its a midnight release for a geame i want lol, i tell my teachers too so i can get the work and have it done before i get back the day after and dont have to catch up + something to do to kill time before the release Razz
Storm King
Storm King
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki749rawr Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:53 am

lol... I used to skip, to stay home and be with people I enjoyed hanging out with. (due to time zones) Mad

Then I dropped school (completed it once already back in another country, and wasn't really learning anything else so... Razz )
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by kenboki Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:29 am

lol nikki, your lucky.....but eh...i still got like a life time of learning to do....so im not sure its best for me to drop out of that Shocked
kenboki
kenboki

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki749rawr Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Mad Ohh? Shame I couldn't go to your school and cheer for you, lmao.
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by kenboki Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm

haha! be like in the middle of a test, an you burst in all cheering, an get arrested rofl....but then id have to bail you out.. Razz
kenboki
kenboki

Back to top Go down

Post by BaconDancer Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am

Tuesday's suck...

BaconDancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum