Arrogance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Going on WHo is still gonna play

4 posters

Go down

What is Going on WHo is still gonna play  Empty What is Going on WHo is still gonna play

Post by digileader7 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:52 pm

Who is still gonna play btw saberleomon boss is beast lol

digileader7

Back to top Go down

What is Going on WHo is still gonna play  Empty Re: What is Going on WHo is still gonna play

Post by Storm King Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 am

ill play again during cbt a bit then ill fully play in obt
Storm King
Storm King
Admin

Back to top Go down

What is Going on WHo is still gonna play  Empty Re: What is Going on WHo is still gonna play

Post by nikki749rawr Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Fully play in OBT - probably, play in certain parts in CBT. Pre, it just got boring and pointless... :\ If I kept going, I'd just get bored and quit, and never play again probably.
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sethrovan Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

I'll be playing throughout CBT. It oddly enough doesn't bore me at all. I kind of want to take a shop at the one get 6 megas or w/e contest.
Sethrovan
Sethrovan

Back to top Go down

Post by nikki749rawr Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 am

The 6 Mega digimon will be a pain... As far as I know, in Pre-CBT we could only get 5 digimon max... Sure, we could have more eggs, but we had the one starter digimon (Lalamon, Gaomon, Agumon.) as well as the two slots for merc's. Then we had the 1 slot in Archive, as well as the EXTRA one slot which we got at the start of the character creation.

In total, that'd be 5.... Unless they give us more extra slots, or something like that - we won't be able to fully contribute to the mega event? Or, do we 'get rid' of one digimon, and it still counts as being Mega'd?
nikki749rawr
nikki749rawr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum