Arrogance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make music

Go down

Make music Empty Make music

Post by kenboki Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 am

well....i dont know.. Shocked ..well forget it! imma post the link Rolling Eyes , not like its killing the economy, it might liven up this guild forum Sleep , anyways, this is a music program, not some dumb virus or w/e some people will think, but a music program that you can create some pretty awesome beats, counting once you learn the ropes on how to use it. Razz

1.go to the site [the link is below]
2.make some music by clicking the squares (turning them white), an click again on a white one to erase it
3.after making some amazing music or just being a derp, right click the square box which plays the beats, copy, and paste here for
everyone to see.

4.after pasting it here you can give it a name if you like, doesnt really matter
5. but please if your going to comment on someones, make a song first then, say something within that post, instead of saying something
an then people having to scroll through pages (if this actually attracts attention) to find a beat they may like do to someone just saying
"dood nice song!"just make reply's an stuff while making music, or send them a personal message! that's even better, since this topic
isn't really about anything else but making music.

6.And dont go through the comments to the side, and use their music calling it your own....thats just plain lame, and stealing Evil or Very Mad

if this gets alot of pages with music, ill start making a list of the best within this post of mine, an really this is just meant for if your bored or something, not like your being forced, but if you wish to make music, an maybe have the best by far...yea....it will work out tongue

anyways, here's the link: http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix

oh! and im blue~ Cool Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Best Beats Eva! Like a Star @ heaven

so far....none Sad
kenboki
kenboki

Back to top Go down

Make music Empty Re: Make music

Post by kenboki Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 am

for my first beat i shall call it.... Like a Star @ heaven Silly Rain Like a Star @ heaven

33412,73746,256,32772,4112,256,5200,32772,67874,32772,5200,256,36884,1088,74002,33412
kenboki
kenboki

Back to top Go down